AutoSuccess Webinar Series Presents: How To Recover Lost Service Customers

How To Recover Lost Customers & Dominate the “High-Mileage – High Margin” Repair Space

Automotive Service is a $485 billion dollar industry but new car franchise dealerships capture only 20% of the business, while 3rd party independents gain the other 80%. New car dealers are writing the majority of their service business during the warranty period on low-mileage vehicles with less than 50,000 miles, losing out on the ‘high-mileage, high-margin’ opportunities. Want to learn how the best in the business recover lost service customers?

During this live webinar, you will learn how to:

  • Define your market, rich with lost service opportunities
  • Implement a strategy based on what motivates lost customers
  • Craft messaging and offers tailored for your lost service audience
  • The most effective mediums to capture lost service business
  • Track and measure the results to see increased service revenue